Beautician assistant trainer intern– x 2 (1 Pretoria and 1 JHB),
A key outcome of this position would be the provision of individualised and group assistance in Cosmetology training courses offered by Outreach Foundation. If you are passionate about the art of beauty and want to grow yourself through knowledge sharing, then this position is for you.
• To provide daily facilitation on Beautician/ Cosmetology skills offered by Outreach Foundation;
• To undertake required record keeping and administrative duties associated with the position;
• To assist business incubation with cosmetology skills support;
• Formulate a lesson plan for skill training for each class ensuring the course is finished within set time frames; and
• Assist learners through their training needs to ensure the learner-based approach is upheld.
The candidate must at least have qualified with a higher certificate or above in Beauty technology / Cosmetology skills related qualifications. The person must be flexible and willing to learn and share knowledge. If you seriously want to broaden your world and want to contribute to the social landscape of our society, then this job is for you.
• Be between the ages of 18 and 35;
• Have never had any formal employment;
• Must be a South African citizen; and
• Have have had two COVID-19 vaccinations.
Email your application with a covering letter to info[@]outreachfoundation.co.za - CLOSING DATE IS 17 MAY 2022.
INTERN POSITION 2022 - BEAUTICIAN ASSISTANT TRAINER