Outreach Foundation’s Boitumelo
Our value-add at a glance
We achieve our commitments by applying funding to our regular programmes, working with a wide network of partnerships, annual collaborations with local and international arts practitioners, and exposing our crafters’ work to the marketplace.
We are committed to:
- Developing creative excellence and arts-based skills through teaching and mentoring;
- Combating poverty and promoting economic independence by developing products to be marketed;
- Using the arts to nurture self-worth, build community and facilitate communication;
- Promoting social and environmental responsibility through creative expression and foregrounding social issues;
- Using communal artistic expression to enable healing and community regeneration;
- Using Land Art to connect inner-city artists with rural environments; and
- Facilitating opportunities for education and study, within a national and international context.